Thursday, August 13, 2009

Selena Gomez and the Scene

Selena Gomez, who just announced the name of her band over her Twitter, is providing a bit more information on why it’s called Selena Gomez And The Scene.

The 17-year-old actress/singer tweeted, “I cant wait for my record!!! Just so u know.. My band name is Selena Gomez And The Scene. The title of my record is called Kiss & Tell. I hope you all like it! I named my band The Scene because a lot of people are making fun of me calling me a ‘wanna be scene’ so I thought I would poke fun of that. Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha.”

Selena added, “Like I’ve said many times before. The people that knock me down only make me stronger. have a good day! Love you guys!”

(Credit for the above Just Jared Jr.)

On the album Kiss and Tell here are some track lists...
1. Kiss and Tell
2. Beautifully Disturbed
3. Falling Down

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Mania Central Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template