Thursday, August 13, 2009

Emily Osment in New Music Video and She Talks About TCA

Emily Osment gets covered in a bed of roses in Push Play’s new music video, “Midnight Romeo.”
The 17-year-old Teen Choice winner filmed the vid when she was working on filming her own music video for her new single, “All The Way Up.”

Emily also updated her official site with a sweet message thanking fans. She shared, “I thought I would take some time to sum up these past, very crazy few weeks. I am happy to say we are getting SO CLOSE to my EP coming out, and I can’t wait for you guys to actually hear the REAL DEAL. I will be taking over Radio Disney THIS Friday (August 14) and personally releasing my first single ‘All The Way Up,’ so please tune in! On a different note, I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me for Teen Choice! Wow, forget about ‘Emily’ you can all just call me ‘Choice Sidekick,’ I might have to break out my ninja skillz. Hehheh. I had so much fun on Sunday presenting, watching the show, seeing all my friends, and talking with YOU GUYS. What a dream come true.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Mania Central Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template