Monday, August 3, 2009

Alyson Michalka on T4, UK Talk Show

Aly Michalka shows off her pearly whites as she appears on popular UK Talk Show, T4 on Sunday morning (August 2).

The 21-year-old Bandslam beauty continued to promote her upcoming flick, which opens in theaters on Friday, August 14th. When asked what she would be doing if she wasn’t an actress or musician, she replied, “I think Alyson Michalka would’ve become an interior designer. I would be like, ‘Oh, I think that sofa would fit in there, let’s just shove it in.’ I’m just guessing!”

Aly also dished a bit about starting out with Disney, saying, “Being with Disney was a great launching pad for my career. But I think it’s important to just be yourself and be an individual. I don’t think I’m quite as squeaky clean as some of the kids are, not in a bad way, just in a way that I speak my mind about what I have to say. Some people are kind of sensitive, like I’m censored somewhat. But I think it’s good to have an opinion and not be like a robot.”

Credit Just Jared Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Mania Central Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template